Updated: Nov 2, 2022
If you are reading this, Congratulations, your film has been selected at Diorama International Film Festival. We are sharing the guidelines below to make sure you send us the right materials at the right place for proper screening of your film, and its coverage at the festival.
Screening of the Film
The 4th Edition of Diorama International Film Festival 2022, India will take place between 30th Nov - 04th Dec 2022, and the film screening shall take place in both Physical and Online formats at Siri Fort Auditoria, New Delhi, India.
We would request you to please send us your Acceptance and Promotional Material of your film urgently to ensure appropriate media and online promotion for the film. The material shall be received by the Festival not later than November 12, 2022:
1. Film's High-Resolution Copy by email/uploads with subtitles in the English language (If the film is not in the English language)
2. Film's Synopsis (200-300 words) 3. Director’s Biography and Filmography
4. Photo of the Director (High Quality)
5. Three - Five Film Stills (High Quality)
6. List of Cast/Crew and Other Credits
7. Poster of the film (High Resolution)
8. Online Trailer Link (Embeddable, if available)
9. Press Kit (If Available)
Important: Please upload everything in an online folder in Google Drive/Dropbox/others and share the link with us.
FILM SCREENING MATERIAL
Since the festival is hybrid this year, we have ensured secure screenings of the films.
Print - Kindly send us a High-resolution print of the film (HD MP4 or HD MOV 1080P). The Film should have no Watermark.
If your film is uploaded in a separate link, kindly share the downloadable link with us, along with any password that you may have.
Subtitles: English Subtitles can be embedded in the film, or an SRT file can be sent separately. English subtitles (EST) are mandatory if the film is not in English language.